“Cheezy” Veggie Dip
November 4th, 2021 / Recipes
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach, chopped
- Put almonds, avocado oil, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Blend to your desired consistency, adding a splash of water or vegetable broth as needed if the mixture is too thick.
- Transfer this mixture to a medium mixing bowl and add the spinach, stirring to combine well.
- Distribute the dip among four ramekins. Store any leftover dip in the refrigerator.
You may also like…
‘I’m a Functional Medicine Doctor—Here Are 4 Things You Need To Be Doing for Your Skin This Winter’Kara Jillian Brown...
Possible Health Benefits of MoringaJessica Migala / April 15, 2022 / Lifestyle Medicine & Nutrition Moringa leaf,...
Spring Pea Soup - Made with spring peas, spinach and microgreens, this healthy soup is perfect for spring.Dr. Stacie...