“Cheezy” Veggie Dip
November 4th, 2021 / Recipes
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach, chopped
- Put almonds, avocado oil, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Blend to your desired consistency, adding a splash of water or vegetable broth as needed if the mixture is too thick.
- Transfer this mixture to a medium mixing bowl and add the spinach, stirring to combine well.
- Distribute the dip among four ramekins. Store any leftover dip in the refrigerator.
You may also like…
Immune Boosting Fresh Ginger TeaNovember 4th, 2021 / RecipesYou can buy hundreds of kinds of tea, but sometimes it’s...
Take Along Healthy Snack PackNovember 4th, 2021 / RecipesIf you’re traveling this month, you can avoid fast foods...
Serves 4 If you love lemon drop cocktails but you want something spookier looking for Halloween, try this...